Monday 19 August 2013

Muslim Men Protecting A Catholic Church During Mass In Egypt

 
Saw this on the web and I wonder if this could happen in Egypt, why not in Nigeria? Or is the Quran they are using in Nigeria different? If we are supposed to be our brothers keeper, then, why is it now the other way round in Nigeria.

See the text that accompanied the picture below...

I may be against Muslims sometimes but when I see the good ones I always praise them ....... I believe human are naturally good, we are being destroyed by some certain teaching at every point. Wish this love will progress everywhere even to Nigeria " Muslim men protecting a Catholic Church in Egypt during mass. let's commend our Muslims brothers that stand by peace in Egypt. Note: I'm a Christian and I love this so so much

No comments: