Sunday 10 March 2013

President Goodluck Jonathan best statement ever

#issokey, here is what some people called the President's best comment ever... I love it though. This is the kind of courage I have always been looking out to see in our leaders. Not the President alone, alot of them needs it.
Mr. President made the statement while reacting to the call by the Borno Elders Forum of the withdrawal of JTF Borno state. 

On the removal of JTF, Jonathan said, “If anyone of you (referring to Borno Elders) wants the Federal Government to withdraw JTF troops from the state, he should come and sign an agreement that if anybody is killed after signing the document, I will hold you responsible according to the law of the land; I assure you that before I go back to Abuja all the JTF troops will leave the state." 

No comments: